Wednesday, June 18, 2008

sickness

so last night. i couldnt sleep i just felt way sick to my stomach and just tossed and turned for a few hours after a while stuff got bad. i went to the bathroom and things didnt go so great we will say. i went upstairs to get some pills to try and settle it and i find out that dad has the same thing. it hit him last night to. after a while i wasnt feeling any better. and then i just puked out my lungs. it hurt so bad and took like all my energy. i puked up so much i didnt even know i could fit that much in my stomach. and then i find out. that tyler has it to and alicia. this is horrible crap. so yeah. for all you that arnt sick.....your missin out let me tell ya..........

3 comments:

Alli said...

I am so sorry rich! IT blows. Tyler is now feeling tons better but he threw up a load!! GET BETTER SOON!!

idieh.trebbyl said...

Dang it. sounds like a freakin party that I missed out on hardcore.

Alicia Bunderson said...

Seriously Being sick is the best..makes you loose weight right!! nothing like loosing 3 pounds or more in 1 day!!