Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ill do it to i guess

Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!

1. i wear girls pants
2. i cant stand not being in disneyland
3. i have abnormally big feet
4. i dont like watermellon that much
5. i look forward to my first poop of the day
6. i didnt like national treasure 2

i tag everyone. go crazy

3 comments:

idieh.trebbyl said...

Yay for not liking watermelon! I swear you're my soulmate

Alli said...

I hate watermelon too! haha. You are so funny!

Alicia Bunderson said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE WATERMELON you guys are freaks!