Friday, March 26, 2010

its been a long time

I havnt done this in freakin forever so i thought i was due. My life is still the same. Still working at burlington, still working through personal problems, same old same old. i almost went to ohio for a record deal, but turns out it was just a hoax like most things in life. but im still writing with my band, and also my own stuff. music is still my everything. my studio manager is going to teach me how to produce and so ill be able to help in the studio and he is trying to get a way to get a copy right on a label so he can sign local bands to help them get out the door and he wants me to help him with it. so that is awesome. there really isnt anything to say because everything is the same every day. nothing changes. you struggle to live and you live to struggle. thats just how it works. its been a crazy year so far. its been hard to get through. but someday ill be on that stage living my dream. its just gunna take time. but i promise you that i will make it.

No comments: