Monday, October 26, 2009

yep

so ive been working at burlington for like 3 weeks now i think. and its fun. of course it sucks because its work and everyone hates work. but its not bad at all. the best part of it is the people i work with. they are all so freakin cool and layed back. its awsome. thats what makes the job worth it. i just hope that after the season they keep me and give me a raise or something. because i really dont want to get another job. but i need more money. im not living here forever. well anyways. my job is the only good thing going in my life right now. everything else is still just a huge pile of shit.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Glad you are liking your job and I hope they keep you on too for your sake! :)
Sorry other things in life doesn't seem like it is going the way you want.. just know you are not the only one that has had trials and disappointments..! life is full of them! :) love ya