Friday, September 12, 2008

uh yeah

so i havnt written forever cause my life is boring and i have nothing to say. but i still need a job. ive applyed for so many freakin places but i never get anything back and its starting to really piss me off. so if anyone has any ideas on where i could work please tell me. oh and besides wendys and arbys and yeah none of those places. but yeah anyways. i dont really have a lot to say. oh me and mike got lost in the mountains. thats kind of excited now. um....my birthday is coming up :) 18 dawg!!! and im goin to rancid with heidi on tuesday YAYYY!

3 comments:

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Yeah for going with Heidi to rancid on Tuesday. I'm sure it will be fantastico! Hum, not sure where to get a job - two of my clients just told me they are out of work too. I think it's pretty bad for everyone right now. Do you want to start you own business? J/K LOL.

idieh.trebbyl said...

YAY FOR FREAKIN RANCID!

Alli said...

your funny! I hope you get a job soon! Mike has two.. haha. just kidding. I am sorry that life gets hectic sometimes and it is hard to decide what to do.. I hope things work out for you soon!
love you kid