Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i dont know if you care but

so most of you know that my band broke up. which sucks hardcore. but im still with the drummer allen and the bassist devan. except for he moved to california for 5 months but hes welcome back in. we have two other guitarists that arnt completley with us yet because they dont show up a lot but hopefully they will stop that. so thats whats goin on with the band thing. i dont know if anyone even cares but im just bored and needed something to blog about. im also doing a solo project. just me and my accustic. latley ive been gettin into some accustic stuff and i want to try some of it on my own. i dont have the best voice but what do you do. again i dont know if you care but thats what im doin with the music stuff.

3 comments:

Alli said...

your funny! I think doing some on your own is a cool idea. Good luck!

Alicia Bunderson said...

I think doing the solo thing is awesome! if you need to practice in front of people come on over!

idieh.trebbyl said...

i'm so sorry bud, you know everything's gonna go ok. i'm always here to help you if you need me. i love you!